Important Information You Need to Know!
THE EARLY ACCESS PASS
There are a limited number of Early Access Passes available for purchase for Tall Tree 2014.
- EAP’s can be purchased for $40 online by visiting www.talltreemusicfestival.com.
- Gates open Thursday, June 26 at 11am for EAP’s and will close at 11pm.
- EAP’s will get first choice in campsites, parking and will avoid wait times.
- A limited number of vendors will be open on Thursday, however beer gardens will be closed until Friday at noon.
- Surprises await early arrivals…but we’re not spilling the beans just yet!
- PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL OF STAFF AND VOLUNTEERS – areas of the festival will continue to be set up on Thursday and will be off limits to the public.
HIKE YOUR GEAR IN AND SKIP THE LINE
We want to reward those who pack light and are willing to carry their gear into the festival!
•When you arrive you will be greeted by a parking volunteer. You will be given two options: regular entrance or fast track (if you are willing to hike in your own gear).
•You will be given high fives!
Looking for transportation to Tall Tree? We are excited to announce our partnership with Partage le Bus / Share the Bus!
Sharethebus is a web platform where people can band together and travel with each other, for cheaper. Sharethebus groups travelers heading to the same destination and takes care of all the organization.
Check out these trip options!
Social Coast Action Bus:
•Swartz Bay/ Victoria (Thursday – Monday):http://sharethebus.com/23.php
•Swartz Bay/ Victoria (Friday – Monday):http://sharethebus.com/20.php
•Vancouver (Friday – Monday):http://sharethebus.com/21.php
•Nanaimo (Friday – Monday):http://sharethebus.com/22.php
PORT RENFREW SHUTTLE BUS
The Port Renfrew Shuttle Bus service runs Friday through Sunday 11am-1am. Shuttle Bus passes can be purchased at the General Store for $10 per person and are good for the entire weekend. The shuttle service leaves every hour on the hour from Tall Tree looping throughout the town of Port Renfrew and surrounding areas.