The Info You Need To Know For Song & Surf 2016!
We couldn’t be more excited to welcome everyone back for Song & Surf 2016 and wanted to share some important information with you before we get started.
- Full Event Passes and Night Passes are SOLD OUT (thank you), however if you wish to join us for Tall Tree Music Festival please click HERE to purchase your 2016 tickets.
- Song & Surf will take place at three venues over two days and three nights. The Sunset Showcase (daytime venue) is located at the Big Fish Lodge, and the secondary daytime venue is located at the Community Church located at the entrance to Beach Camps. Our one and only nighttime venue is located at the Community Centre, which is located on Parkinson Rd. All three venues are a short walking distance from each other. Maps will be provided upon check-in.
- Our intimate Sunset Showcase takes place on Saturday and Sunday from 2:00pm to 6:00pm in an amazingly intimate waterfront venue, featuring some of the regions best acoustic acts. Weather permitting there will be beach fires and use of the custom built hot tub by Anian. The Church opens from 3pm to 6pm on Saturday and again from 1:00pm to 6:00pm on Sunday. For further details please take a look at our schedule below!
- PLEASE NOTE THAT DAYTIME VENUES HAVE A LIMITED CAPACITY AND WHILE WE LOVE ALL OF YOU, YOU MAY NEED TO ENJOY MUSIC AT EITHER LOCATION, DEPENDING ON HOW FULL ONE IS COMPARED TO THE OTHER! DO NOT YELL AT US…THERE IS AMAZING TIMES TO BE HAD BY ALL AT EITHER LOCATION!!
- Upon arrival at the Community Centre on Friday night, you will receive your festival wristband as well as a festival guide. Not checking in Friday night? No worries! The Big Fish Lodge has check in as well. Doors to the Community Centre open at 7:30pm.
- All venues are within walking distance to most accommodations and camping, however there will be a Song & Surf shuttle running throughout the weekend courtesy of the West Coast Trail Bus.
- This is a quiet community. Please respect your neighbours & keep quiet when in the streets.
- Please visit our great local restaurants for breakfast and lunch. The main venue will have food and drinks as well.
- The general store is open between 11am-7pm.
- There is NO RELIABLE BANK MACHINE in Port Renfrew but the store will do cash back when able. There is also no cell phone reception! SO BRING CASH AND TUCK YOUR PHONE IN AT NIGHT!
- Police will have road blocks set up. NO DRINKING AND DRIVING.
- Remember that this is a 19+ event and 2 pieces of ID will be required.
- Port Renfrew is a quiet peaceful community so we ask that all attendees respect our neighbors while transiting to and from accommodations.
- On Sunday wear your tie dye! IT IS PSYCHEDELIC SUNDAY. MAY ONLY WEIRDNESS PREVAIL!
- Oh…and have the best time ever.